Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Stay tuned.....There's more to come!

This was such an amazing trip... so many details to share. I am organizing them all and the pictures too. It may take some time, but hey, I've also gotten back into reality and everyday life... It's hard to get back to normal, that's for sure! I think I have a new normal now. I am a world traveler...a globe trotter.... a worldly woman.... ok and maybe a little full of myself right now! You just won't believe the OLYMPIC GALA that was put on for us! I had my first RED CARPET experience! And, how about a YACHT CRUISE ON THE AEGEAN SEA.... Can you say ISLAND HOPPING? Oh and how about a little FIREWORKS SHOW at the farewell dinner!!!? Did I mention we had our own BAND following us around on one of the days? And the piece de resistance.....YES, VIRGINIA, YOU CAN LOSE WEIGHT ON VACATION!

No comments:

Post a Comment