Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Yoga Rookie












I found these beautiful images of some of my favorite poses. They sort of represent my "goal".. I am NOT that graceful in these poses YET. In fact, I haven't even tried one of them... I'll let you decide which one.
I am only just beginning my Yoga journey but I have a feeling it will take me places. After my last session I seriously felt taller! And, there were moments when I was completely free of any thought ... it was rejuvenating! My goal is to have some yoga on the beach on a regular basis! Now, that would be the life!

2 comments:

  1. Hi to everybody, here everyone is sharing such knowledge, so it’s fastidious to see this site, and I used to visit this blog daily.Great tips and very easy to understand. This will definitely be very useful for me when I get a chance to start my blog.

    Balayam Yoga

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m excited to uncover this page. I need to to thank you for ones time for this particularly fantastic read !! I definitely really liked every part of it and i also have you saved to fav to look at new information in your site.

    Utkata Konasana

    ReplyDelete