Sunday, January 4, 2009

Did I mention MADONNA?






I can't believe that I didn't do a post on going to the Madonna concert! it might have been a little on the back burner since it was the same night a certain fella got the vote of the american people to sit in the big chair in the big house.




Well, I did it! I saw Madonna in concert at PETCO Park! It was AMAZING! I must say that she made us wait a little longer but I got over that as soon as she started performing (did I mention, she NEVER stopped!)... There were moments that I thought that her singing voice has actually improved ("You Must Love Me")... and there were some changes to her oldies that I thought made them even better goodies! ("Border Line" had a rock edge to it in this show and I loved it!) And, she was sporting a guitar which she has apparently mastered over the years. She did a little spoof on herself ("She's Not Me") where she had women dressed in the many phases of Madonna.... (the virgin, the bride, the material girl...etc.etc.). It was GOOOOOD!

Madonna was big in my world... She was who we all wanted to be. I loved her music, I loved her style. It was a walk down memory lane... or actually, a dance down memory lane. I didn't sit down at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment