Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Resolutions

*Stop waiting for the kids to go to bed to get stuff done! (It's a habit that started when they were babies...they got my undivided attention during the day, and I worked on "my stuff" at night)

*Take a photography class. (I want to step up my camera, need to know more about how to use it first!)

*Take some guitar classes. (the beautiful guitar santa brought me is pleading to be taken out of its case!)

*Take a hula dancing class. (I do not have to elaborate...it is on the list!)

*Build friendships (I want the kind where you have some belly-hurting laughter!)

*Say No more often

*Say Yes more often

*Create my sacred work space

*Write daily

*Get some clients

*Have more fun

*Go to the beach more often!

*Spend more time with my prince charming!

No comments:

Post a Comment