Friday, January 2, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

FINALLY! I have started a New Year with a blog already in place! (although it hasn't been updated in a while! so sorry!) I will be updating with some stories about my trip to greece and will make entries about other stuff too! This is the year that I become a serious blogger! (or a guitarist, or a yogi, or an author or ... maybe a dreamer!) With two blogs going now, I'm going to have to take this seriously! (actually, this is in direct conflict with my resolution to NOT take things so seriously!)

Hope your new year started off great! I spent it with the family at the riverhouse and ALMOST made it through to the dropping of the ball. With everyone else long asleep, I dozed off on the couch just 5 minutes short of the ringing in. Not to worry, the celebration on TV woke me up and I ran in and got a kiss from my sleeping prince charming (see, this is how my fairytale works... it's always a little backwards)...

No comments:

Post a Comment