Sunday, August 31, 2008

MORE SHOPPING?

Okay, so I think I'm finished now. I did go to SteinMart and was able to find TONS of clip-on earrings. I love being able to wear big trendy earrings, but since I celebrated the same trend in the 80's, my ears don't handle the "pierced" version. Mission accomplished! While I was there, I checked off another item that wasn't even on the list. When strolling by the suitcases, i decided that I wanted a "different" bag so that I am not looking for my own in a sea of black bags. So, I have this lovely paisley print suitcase. I think I might have to go back and get the smaller version too. Also, enjoyed a little backyard resort action, this time with the sunscreen! Just realized I am not done, still have to do the currency exchange and get those outlet converters!

No comments:

Post a Comment